Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Pakistan

I intend to Gift my daughter house measuring 4.04 marla constructed two storey in Pakistan.

What document and procedure I have to adopt.

Kindly advised.


Asked on 7/04/15, 3:22 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

a gift deed has to be made and registered with the registrar. if the Donner is out side the country than there is a procedure for that as well. for details you can contact at 0323 4638149.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/15, 6:30 am
Owais Ahmad Qadri United Law Associates


as u r out of country so send it General power of attorney in favour of daughter or execute Gift deed through pakistan embbasy duly attested by the high commission and then send it pakistan on your daughter name , then that dacument will required verification from foriegn office of pakistan and after that the registrar of city where is property situate or where your daughter reside will be registar in presence of two witnesses.

0300 582 3132

033 582 3132

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/04/15, 7:19 am
M. Mazhar Javed TRI-LEGAL & Tax Consultants

A gift deed, and in case you are out of Pakistan, a general power of attorney would be prepared and executed on your behalf before the Registrar and it would be transferred on the name of your daughter.

For details call 0321-5535469

Read more
Answered on 7/04/15, 8:29 pm
Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm

Property Documents.



All will presented before concerned registrar.

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 7/06/15, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Pakistan