Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

What kind of damages I can put in a Trademark Infringement Claim to make it worth 1 Crore.

Asked on 6/07/13, 3:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

One needs to study the case, before responding. Consult a lawyer for this.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 2:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India