Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

we want to property card,

Which document required for that?

Asked on 10/16/13, 3:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can apply for the Property Card with the Tehsildar / District Registrar by producing other property documents that you have in your possession which are in your name.


Read more
Answered on 10/16/13, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India