Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

I have given a token money of Rs 10,000 to a broker. Now he is saying that owner has refused to give that flat. Should he give double token money, because he has refused to give the property after taking token money?

Asked on 7/29/16, 12:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

brokers duty is to show u the house on rent. He can show another since the first deal is not finalised.

If u suspect any foul play, lodge FIR with Police for cheating against the broker.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/16, 4:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India