Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

I want to know wethr my mother have any rights in her late fathers property.

Currently her elder brother got hold of the same and is rejecting any Property with her.. Plus suggest how can she claim it

Thank you

Asked on 1/10/14, 1:14 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

she can file a suit for partition and claim her share.

Read more
Answered on 1/10/14, 5:10 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Your mother have equal right she can claim her share through partition.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/14, 2:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India