Legal Question in International Law in India

I belong to an erstwhile Undivided Hindu Family, which got partitioned into three different branches located in central Travancore area of Kerala State. We have got a property located in one of the cities of Kerala, status of which is still as the property of Undivided Hindu Family. About 55 years back, one of the member from one of the branch has approached the Municif court claiming to the 1/3rd right to this property for his branch and obtained an order to the effect of 1/3rd right on the property. However, this order was not executed till date and the said property remains as undivided for the past 200 years. The member who has approached the court is no more. Can this order be executed now? If the order can be executed, kindly advice the method of doing it. If the order can not be executed now, what is the share of each member of the 3 branches? Do the members have equal right on this property? Your valued advice is highly solicited.

Asked on 9/02/13, 10:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

unless a lawyer goes through the judgment and order, it may not be possible to give a fair opinion on the same.

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 9:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India