Legal Question in International Law in India

My company is into software development. We wish to open branch offices in USA, UAE and Singapore.

Request for detailed procedure. Additional queries:

1. Should the company have a business contract/client already in that country?

2. Since Income Tax benefit unavailable under STPI. Should the entity have STPI registration??

Asked on 1/05/15, 12:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

yes, you can be open branch with permission of MAC.

you have to make agreement/contract with other parties. it is long-term benefit

suppose you have to export to some software or other, so you can be claim draw-back policy under Dgft.

you have only benefit Double Taxation avoidance agreement .

If any Query .please E-mail : [email protected]

otherwise free e-mail to me

Read more
Answered on 6/06/15, 5:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India