Legal Question in International Law in India

I along with my wife and 3 kids are all US citizens .We all came to India on vacation ,currently I would like to stay in India for a long period .I along with my 2 kids have OCI visa ,but my wife is against our wish and had filled a complaint in the high court to allow her to takes the kids back to US.

Can someone help me ,will I be forced to let her take my kids back they are 6 and 8 years old boys.

Asked on 9/25/13, 8:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Since the matter is pending in court, you will need to pursue your remedies there.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 7:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India