Legal Question in Investment Law in India

This is Gautam from India,i am working as a marketing manager in real estate company in andhra pradesh. A unknown person from uk called me to invest in India by me.He want to made an agreement for this proper to proceed or else give me the suggestion to proceed or cancel the deal.

Asked on 7/04/13, 4:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

One cannot answer your question, based on very limited information provided by you.

Need more input.

You actually need to take advise from a local lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 7:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India