Legal Question in Investment Law in India

i am planning to do business with a person who lives in a different town.he offered me to lend some money and said that he will invest that money in some agricultural business and at the end of the yaer he will along with the principla amount ,he will pay some profit.but now my question is taht ,what legal precautions i acn take beforehand and alsom the type of dees or documents taht i have toexecute evidencing my payment to him and hois counter promises,which in default ,i acn cliamed legally nad also i wnat to know if he fails to pay the money ,where can i filed a case with the help of a lawyer and also how much time will the court take to decide the case .pls help is legal to lend money on interest .i sthe documents are valid.

Asked on 4/11/14, 10:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Execute a simple agreement and spell out all the terms between you both in it. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 4/12/14, 12:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India