Legal Question in Investment Law in India

I signed in an agreement, where the person (receiver) who took money from a person (giver) and settled to give 5% return every month. but the receiver fled and he run away. what shall i do and what problem i may face as a witness.

from india

Asked on 5/24/13, 7:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

You are only a witness to a transaction, beyond what transpired before you, you have no responsibility to either side, other then stating - if and when called for - that they signed in your presence - you need not even know the contents of the document, as you are a witness to the signature nothing beyond.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 5:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India