Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in India

Can an fir be lodged against a juvenile when a police officer knows the accused is less than 18 years of age ??

Asked on 2/06/14, 2:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

FIR can be lodged but the case will be transferred to juvenile justice board.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/14, 10:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in India