Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I am 45 years of age working as assistant manager in Thomas cook since 1997, my H.R. Has asked me to take 3 months salary & asked to resign as company wants to retrench staff; if I do not resign I would be sacked with reason given as non performance of staff .please help

Asked on 5/25/13, 4:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

The Company is frank enough to admit that they are retrenching staff and are giving you 3 month's salary. "Something is better than nothing." You should take all your benefits and dues as per your final settlement and look out for another job.


Read more
Answered on 5/25/13, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India