Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Dear Sir.

We are the staff employees of a PSU. We had a facility of traveling Andaman through LTC by any airlines of economy class. Some of us availed that facility through different agencies. Accordingly our organization reimbursed those expenses of LTC as per our entitlement. Recently our recognized union made a facility part agreement with the Management where our facility of LTC by air travel was withdrawn by retrospective effect. So we need to pay back that huge expenses of air travel and the cost is so high that our forthcoming monthly salary will be nil for few months as our management is planning to recover it by making our monthly salary nil.

Our question is whether our Management can recover those expenses by making our forthcoming monthly salary nil or we can force our management to recover those expenses by paying us any minimum amount monthly salary?


Ramen Santra

Asked on 10/25/13, 10:56 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Ramen,

All affected employees should submit a representation to the Management to recover the amount in 24 equal installments from all the concerned employees salary.


Read more
Answered on 10/26/13, 3:04 am

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Challenge the withdrawal order in the High Court by way of a writ petition against the PSU . All the affected by may file jointly. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/26/13, 5:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India