Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Hai ..

I am working in Japanese manufacturing MNC company from last 3 years.. recently our HOD changed and he has terminated me due to nonperformance..

Is there any justice to me ?

I don't have money to go police station or court

Asked on 9/14/17, 5:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

in case you fall within the definition of a labour, you may file a complaint before the labour commissioner of your area.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/17, 11:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India