Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Hello, honourable High court of U.P. gave an order on mandamus filed by me on 24th may 2019 in favour of me. but government did not followed the order. can I file contempt of court now.

Asked on 1/29/20, 9:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions


Read more
Answered on 2/16/20, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India