Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I m working in a company for 25yrs but now before 7 yrs of my retirement...the owner of my company has been changed and they transferred me to my birth place where they also have their company...

The problem is that when I got appointed in this company my friend changed my DOB as I was late married... by this now I will be retire in 7 yrs otherwise it would be 3yrs..

Now where they are transferring me almost all person in company knows my real age...they will complain about my age to owners and if I won't join they will get me out from their company... I could not join any other job because I have only few retirement.... So I m confused what to do.. I don't wanna leave this job..

Please answer immediately sir ..I have only the time till 17/11/2013

Asked on 11/14/13, 8:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Irrespective of whether all the persons in the Company know your real age, your age as on the record of the Company will hold good for the purpose of determining the date of your retirement in the Company. You should accept the transfer to the new location and continue in your present job.


Read more
Answered on 11/15/13, 5:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India