Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I am a mid-level executive working for a multinational technology company in Bangalore. I was offered a bonus plan of "upto 20%" at the time of joining.

The company has arbitrarily decided on less than 1% payout at the end of the year, even though my performance rating meets expectations. The explanation from management has been unsatisfactory and circular.

Can I take the company to small-claims court? Alternatively, can I file a writ in court asking for payout?

Asked on 4/15/19, 1:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Sir/Ma'am, Please approach an Industrial Tribunal at the Bengaluru.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/19, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India