Legal Question in Employment Law in India

my name is naveen kumar i am working with small company deals in secuirty system,with man power of 7 people. from the date of joining company did not give me my joining letter and nither any offer letter,they appointed me on salary of 15000 in which 12000 is basic + 3000 ta.da.but after 5 moth work company didnot pay me my last 3 month salary and i gave my resignation due to this and mailed company to clear my pending salary .i dont have proof of working with company but i have service book of company which is duly signed by customer and me how can i approach labour court to get my pending salary.please advice me

Asked on 10/13/13, 2:33 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

You do not have any remedy except for suit for recovery and damages. Send the company a legal notice and complain to the police station u/s 406/420/422 of IPC having jurisdiction over the area where the company office is situated. You may also drop a detailed query at

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/13/13, 11:14 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Naveen,

You should lodge a Police complaint for "cheating" if the Company fails to pay your final settlement dues along with the last three months pending salary. You have sufficient proof of having worked in the Company which you should provide a copy thereof to the Police. Re-post query if there is no Police action within three days of your filing the FIR in the Police.


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 9:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India