Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Pls. let me know whether the Building & other Construction Workers Welfare Cess Act is being collected in Maharashtra and which government body is empowered to do so?

Asked on 10/16/13, 12:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

YES, the Building & Other Construction Worker's Welfare Cess is being collected in Maharashtra by the Labour Department, Government of Maharashtra.


Read more
Answered on 10/16/13, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India