Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I have recently departed from one of the reputed MNC organization in compliance to all resignation and handover formalities, however I`ve not been provided with my experience certificate and relieving letter even after 2 months from the actual date of relieving. Can I take any legal action against the employer for the same? Is there a law governing such issues in India? Plz suggest

Asked on 8/28/17, 4:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Read more
Answered on 9/02/17, 4:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India