Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Hi Sir,

iam in a problem now. i worked for an organisation and i left the company with out notice. before that i requested them so many times for relieving as i got an good job offer with good salary package. i am having so much family problems and for running my family i must need to join the new company. but they did not obey my request. so that i leave the old company with out any notice and provided the fake documents with the same company name and provided to the new company. now the new company verified that i came from old company without notice and all the documents i provided are fake and they asked me to get the experience certificates from the old company. now iam in tense how to approach further. my whole family is depended on me please help me on this sir,,,

Asked on 9/15/13, 12:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Repeat query ... already answered ... any further reply only on payment.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India