Legal Question in Employment Law in India


Last year I was asked to leave from my last organisation and was asked to write resignation letter.

I was supposed to get my dues by July'14.

The dues are still not paid. I am now considering going legal way.

Please advice me on my options and best way forward.


Best regards,

Parikssit Joshi.

New Delhi. India.

Asked on 6/12/15, 4:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Parikshit,

The quickest and the cheapest way to get your dues immediately settled by the Company is to lodge a "cheating" complaint against the Company in the local Police station.


Read more
Answered on 6/12/15, 10:34 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may file a suit for recovery against the company. Non payment of dues is no criminal offence but non deposit of EPF is an offence. see a lawyer for better guidance.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/15, 12:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India