Legal Question in Employment Law in India

In the term of lockdown situation if any company will not pay his/her salary then what could be do against the company...

As Chief mminister already announced that non of company don't have right to cut his salary

Asked on 3/29/20, 10:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Approach Industrial Tribunal, and ask the relief through filing a Complaint against your working Company.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/20, 4:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India