Legal Question in Employment Law in India

i worked in a private firm since 15 years as a part time accountant monthly i issued a bill for my charges on which he deduct advance tax @ 10 %

one day he told me that i do not require your service

now he is denying to pay any thing to me

even he is not paying for the last month i worked for him

Asked on 10/11/13, 1:24 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Send him a legal notice through a lawyer and complain to the nearest police station. You may also drop a detailed query at

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 1:35 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Even if the private firm does not need your services anymore, they are legally bound to pay you for the days that you have worked for them. You should raise a final bill for services rendered and request the Owner to settle your dues and issue you the TDS receipts for all deductions made from your fees. Should they fail to settle your dues, you should report the matter to the Police.


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 4:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India