Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I am working in an IT company.. Actually there is a company policy that.. if I worked in odd hours then I will be eligible for taking allowance .. I am working in odd hours but my company not passing my allowance ... can I take any legal action against company....

Asked on 8/05/13, 2:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can, but the relation with your employer would be spoiled. it cannot be recommended if you want to continue as employee in the same company. pl use the internal grievance settlement forum.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 2:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India