Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I am working in private company last half an year I regined from there recently with full notice

period still that company hold ky salary wat should I do please solve my problem as soon as


thanks & Regards

ashok bhandari

Asked on 10/08/13, 12:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Ashok,

You should lodge a Police complaint of "cheating" and fraud against the Company, and request the Police to recover your dues from the Company.


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India