Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

I have bungalow which i had given on rent to a known person. I didn't do any legal contract for it. It was on mutual understanding basis. Now he is refusing to vacate the house and is not even paying the rent for the past 16 months. I have the house registered no my name and have all the paper work which shows that it belongs to me. How can I get rid of them?

Asked on 11/15/13, 4:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should lodge a local Police complaint against the person for "illegal trespassing" into your property, and get the Police to immediately evict him.


Read more
Answered on 11/15/13, 5:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India