Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

I want to file a general dairy against my landlord who is not repairing the building for last 2 decades and avoiding any discussions. And we fear that if we carry on the repairing work he may create problem. The condition of the building is tremendously pathetic and mishap can happen at any time. The property belongs to Waqf board in Kolkata. Please advise?

Asked on 8/06/18, 11:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As you've said that the property belongs to Waqf board, Kolkata, then bring it to the notice.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/18, 4:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India