Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

My house owner served an advocate notice to me for claiming 2 months house rent,I have taken the house rent from 1st jan. 2013 for a wellness center as the project is not completed yet I have paid all house rent and advances of course these two months has not been paid, My landlord serve the notice if not paid within 15 days , possesion will be taken by him as is where is basis ,what to do ,should i file any injuction suit to protect my belongings kept in the rented premises

Asked on 7/24/14, 11:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you can file an injunction suit restraining the landlord taking possession except by following due process of law.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/14, 1:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India