Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

As a lanlord I won the case in Civil Court. The Tenant is ordered to vacate the premises and also pay the due rent to me. The Civil court has allowed the tenant to appeal before the higher court without mentioning any time limit.

My Queries are

1. What is the time limit for appeal against a judgement given by civil court ?

2. When can I approach before the court if the tenant refuse to obey the order of civil court.

Asked on 1/14/14, 7:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may go for execution irrespective of his appeal unless stay is granted by high court

Read more
Answered on 1/15/14, 2:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India