Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in

If I have a leakage problem in my house who will be solve myself or management committee of cooperative society? please answer me

Asked on 3/08/11, 8:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

depends on whether the leakage problem is internal or external as Society is responsible for external leakages, repairs etc.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/11, 2:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in