Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

I'm paying tax on my site but still now i'm not getting land right paper, What shall I do?

Asked on 5/13/19, 9:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Sir/Ma'am, If you say Site usually, as it shall come to municipal limits, unlike Land belongs with the Agriculture comes to tahsil limits, as any of related Khata not being done from an authority, then approach the D.C, Revenue Department for the appeal.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/19, 10:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India