Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

If I have a property in thane district,can I file a case against my tenants in Mumbai?

Asked on 9/19/13, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Since the property is situated in Thane, filing the case in the Thane District Magistrate Court is recommended.


Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 10:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India