Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

this is regarding purchasing a flat -though the builder got succeeded OS case in lower court inspite of registering the flat on 3rd party name.judgement was to return the advance of decretal amount by the builder. I have filed EP case against the builder got succeeded in getting the attachment. he went High court ,he lost ,he went to supreme court-The reply was to settle the amount with the petitioner.Instead he has again contested in the lower court manipulated .Got the judgement saying he has adjusted the amount and nothing to be paid sine high court has not neglected .The lower court has contradicted its own judgement.Please advise me how to proceed Sir.

Asked on 8/11/18, 5:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

In order to answer to your question know basis of the registration of property, as specific relief sought from you at the trial Court decree, and finally amounts to be res-judicata (filing same suit again & again).

Read more
Answered on 8/16/18, 3:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India