Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

I had rented a commercial office space in Haryana about 5.5 yrs back through 11 month rent deed.Tenant refused to sign deed after one year and now not paid rent for the last two months also.He has also not paid electricity bill for last 6 months which is paid by me.He has shifted office to other place and keeping this office locked with furniture.How can I get it vacated for my personal need or otherwise?Is there any restriction on renting after eviction?

Asked on 5/15/13, 12:19 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

try to vacate it amicably else you have to approach court to vacate your property and it may take long time. but in any case he is disturbing you then approach local lawyer and demand rent for maximum time.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 8:15 pm

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir,

Since the licensee refuses to vacate your premises, you should file a Police complaint against the leave licensee for unauthorized trespass into your premises, followed by an eviction suit in the Court against the licensee for repossession.


Read more
Answered on 5/16/13, 4:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India