Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

Respected sir

Sir, i am a farmer and matter is that other farmer says that he has the road to go there own farm from my farm and i don't know from which side he has that road but he was doing loss of my farm and from there he is going ,there is no seeds are grow each and every year on that land if he had road from my farm then i will give it without my losses he is not going to give any proof that he has a road from my farm but he says that i go to court and I don't know what to do plz give me answer

Asked on 4/30/20, 9:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Please contact any local lawyer. As he will proof easement right (If any person does not have way to reach his land then he may choose any one way to reach his land) in court. So better to took a strict action immediately else you will loose your land which he is using for his path.

Good luck.


adv.kamal.grover at gmail.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/20, 11:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India