Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

Sir/Madam, suppose there is a piece of land belonging to A he has been renting the land to B for a long time. now if the government acquires the land for public welfare purpose will the government just provide compensation to A or will they also rehabilitate B?

Asked on 5/07/21, 5:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

in this situation, one has to go through land acquisition rules of the particular state. however, the compensation is paid to the owner.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/21, 1:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India