Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

Hello Team,

My landlord is not taking to take the rent from around some years. I'm not sure if he is doing that deliberately.

Now no rent has been paid since he is not coming to collect.

I don't want to lose my rented place.

Now what is best way to remain as tenant.

Please guide.

Asked on 3/05/22, 8:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may send rent through money order and if he does not accept, you may deposit rent in court.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/22, 9:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India