Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in

Tenant of my shop is adamant of not vacating even after 8 years and eviction orders from lower court and sub-court in favor of owner occupation. Now he is appealing in High court.

Is it necessary to give affirmation in the high court that I will not sell my property? If so, how long. I am in the age of 59.

How long it will take to win the case. Can he go still to Supreme court.

What to do to acquire the property from him at the earliest? Please explain. Thank you.


Asked on 1/02/11, 10:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

as the matter is pending before the high court, it is the high court that will decide the fate of possession in your favour.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/11, 10:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in