Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

how to transfer my grand father agree culture land in my name & my father name

Asked on 4/20/13, 4:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If Grandfather alive then will.

Else come along with Death Certificate of your Grand father and raton card etc.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 4/20/13, 4:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India