Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

My uncle(fathers brother) wants to sale his land but problem is that we want to purchase it but hi wants to sale to other party. on 7/12 papers both my father and uncle are having name. what action need to take.?

kindly guide

[email protected]


Asked on 5/24/13, 3:01 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Kishor,

You should negotiate with your uncle the price that the third party is willing to pay for the land and payoff your uncles proportionate share to make the land in your name. So if your father and uncles share is 50% and the third party is willing to pay say Rs, 10,00,000/- for the land, you should make a fair assessment and negotiate it with the third party at say Rs. 9,00,000/- and pay off your uncle Rs. 4,50,000/- to get the land title in your name.


Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 6:59 am

Contact us at 9814110005 and i will guide you the way out.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 9:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India