Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

Company has not paid my full and final settlement forv1year

Asked on 5/28/13, 11:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should write a letter to the concerned Labour Commissioner requesting immediate intervention to redress your grievance.


Read more
Answered on 5/29/13, 5:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India