Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

Sir, I had an agreement (byana) to a party to purchase her home but at the fixed last date she didnot come to court for registry, now she is denying to give my money back and also for registry by saying that the fixed date has gone. simaltaneously she used to threat me that if i wud not forget my amount she will suit an illigal case in police and court by blaming me in any fraud manner. although i have hire an advocate for registry purpose yet i m in fear. please let me know in how much time earlier i can have that house by court, thank you

Asked on 6/08/14, 9:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Instead of persuading the lady to give you the house, you should ask her to return back all your monies, failing which you should lodge an FIR against her in the local Police station.


Read more
Answered on 6/09/14, 5:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India