Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

I am working with international academic University/organization. I have just cleared my probation period without any conditions. My work contract has been extended for one year.(febí15)

Now all of sudden the org asking me to leave the org without any proper reason & correspondence. could I challenge this?

Asked on 3/07/14, 2:34 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may contact a lawyer after going through the documents can suggest the future course of action.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/14, 11:41 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Instead of wasting time challenging the decision of the College to sack you, take an experience certificate and procure a job elsewhere. After you secure a new job, you may initiate action against the present College authorities for their unjustified action.


Read more
Answered on 3/23/14, 8:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India