Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

My brother has formed a trust. I and my sister have been made trustee in this trust. But I and my sister want to resign from the trust. Please tell us how can we resign. My brother wants to keep us as trustee forcibly and says that now there can be no change in trust.

Asked on 6/08/21, 10:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

your issue is emotional rather than legal. as a legally competent person, you may resign or seek legal option. you need to redress your own sentiment n not your lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/21, 9:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India