Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

my brother and i are joint owner of the flat and joint members of the name is second in flat purchase deed and in society share certificate.I made gift deed registered and stamp duty paid to my third brother who is only in possession .Is there any consent of my first brother needed to delete my name and add my brother's name in place of mine.

Asked on 3/07/14, 10:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

It is always better to take it to avoid future complications.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/14, 10:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India