Legal Question in Mediation in India

I am gourav we are going through family dispute from a very long time but in 2012 a family settlement is done by panchayat. But after we transfer the properties by transfer deed. The other two families are not ready to complete the family settlement as it is written on stampaper. Now they are filling new cases through their wife's that they have not any consent in this family settlement. Should I can submit my case in lok adalat if yes please help to submit the case in lok adalat. They are not ready to go through lok adalat should i can submit case without the consent

Asked on 7/07/15, 10:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

Case can be referred with consent of both parties

Read more
Answered on 7/08/15, 2:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in India