Legal Question in Mediation in India

Do judge has a right to conduct inquiry into the conduct of mediation in absence of the mediator.when parties meet separately and came up with the compromise

plz give me some case laws to support my case.

Asked on 1/08/14, 11:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

there is nothing like conduct of mediation.If the parties have reached an out of court settlement then the compromise deed can be filed and the same has to be accepted by the court. You can file the compromise deed along with an application. For further query contact 9312411481

Read more
Answered on 1/09/14, 2:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in India