Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in India

how to complaint against a doctor of government hospital,to refuse to do medical of victim of quarrel . FIR is already lodged .

Asked on 9/09/13, 7:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

a complaint to the hospital authorities can be filed and a criminal complaint to the magistrate can also lie.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in India